This is my first time doing one of these (a full outfit shopping guide) on my blog. But since so many of y’all have been gagging over my summer outfits, especially the dresses I’ve been rocking on my vacation pics posted on Instagram, I thought I’d help y’all out by giving all of my outfit details right here! Ok now let’s break this baby down.
1. Bershka dress: I love this little skater dress from Bershka which also gives me British vibes with the plaid print. So easy to wear on hot Summer days like these.
2. Champion T-Shirt: I got this one from the mens section cause I wanted it to be oversized. I purchased it in a mens size small.
3. Kappa socks: These are not the actual socks I’m wearing in the pictures because those are unfortunately sold out 🙁 But it’s still very similar to the ones I’m rocking here.
4. Riverdean Tribeca watch: As a brand new ambassador for Riverdean watches, I’m very excited to share this one with you guys. It’s one of my current favs, even though I haven’t been much of a rose gold fan in the past. I thought I’d try it this one time and I don’t regret it one bet. Get your own Riverdean watch now using my promo code JUSTBECHERRY20 and get 20% off your first purchase.
5. FILA Heritage Disruptors low: My good ole Fila’s. I’ll probably have these forever!
6. Micro glasses: I actually thrifted them from Collectiv by Swan, but these micro glasses from OhShay Shop are very similar.